Monday 27 August 2012

Commitments

Hey style choicers! I want to talk about something a bit more serious, and thats making commitments. Lately, I've been really challenging myself on commitments. I kept saying to myself: "Ok, I need to write on Style Choice now!" and then I'd stare at the empty screen wondering what to write. Also, I'm in a relationship now where I feel like I need to be mature and committed. You may think thats obvious, but to be commited in a relationship is difficult. It's easy to find yourself making mistakes, like dishonesty or distrust. This is a personal thing, but I feel like every girl needs to know that if you love who you're in a relationship with, to be truthful, trustworthy and avoid jelousy, it can be hard, but you'll try your best to stay away from those things, because you don't want to let a relationship slip away because of carelessness. Another commitment is work. Whether it's for a job or for school, you need to be committed. It will pay off, even though it seems hard at the time! Basically, the point of this post is that I want to help all girls to realise that laziness and apathy are traits that should be gotten rid of, because they set you up for failure. Be committed in all that you do and you will live a life full of successes and happiness.



Thanks for reading! ☺

Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

Lockerz:
lockerz.com/z/22035584

No comments:

Post a Comment