- Set yourself an exercise routine. Whether it's a zumba class or an hour of the same games on the Wii fit, whatever you do to lose weight, stick to it. Other suggestions are doing 30 minutes on an exercise machine or going on a jog. Make a schedule, so that you're doing the same exercises each week, but vary the kind of exercise within days, e.g. Monday = Taking a jog, Tuesday = Zumba etc.
- Drink lots of water. Water helps to purify your system and will help you feel satisfied and fresh instead of eating a chocolate bar.
- Don't skip meals. Skipping meals causes you to GAIN weight! Make sure that every day you're eating everything you need to in order to stay healthy. E.g. Fruit and veg, carbohydrates, dairy etc.
- Replace not remove! Instead of taking out all snacks, replace them with healthier ones. Instead of taking out your breakfast, replace your cereal with a fruit salad.
- Join an active club that you enjoy and attend at least once a week. E.g. Dance, sports or a gym.
- Don't set yourself high goals. Pace yourself.
So leave me a comment below if you're going to participate in slim for Spring, and keep me posted on your progress so that I know what kind of tips to give next!
Thanks for reading! ☺