Saturday 23 June 2012

20 Questions Tag!

Hey style choicers! I've been doing posts less often, and I promise you that'll change! The only problem is, I'm so busy at the moment! If you don't already know, I do dancing, singing, and acting, along with a social life and my everyday education, and considering the fact that I don't get payed for this blog, it's pretty difficult to fit in! I will try to start fitting it in more often, but I have a lot of commitments. I promise you though guys, I will start writing at least twice a week. Please leave me a comment or send me an email with what kind of blog posts you'd like to start seeing. I obviously don't want to write about things that you don't want to see, so just let me know ☺

So for this blog post, I wanted to do a fun and more personal post, so I wanted to do one of the youtube tags, they're so fun to be honest! I'm going to be doing the 20 Questions Tag!

1.Things you cannot leave the house without:
My phone
My watch
My keys
My bus pass

2. Favourite brand of makeup:
17 (They have the best concealer!)

3. Favourite flowers:
Hibiscus, especially pink ones, in fact, my room theme is Hawaii, so it's covered with hibiscus decorations :-)

4. Favourite clothing stores:
New Look, Hollister, Forever21, H&M, Republic, Top Shop, River Island, Dorothy Perkins and Miss Selfridge. Do you think my list is a little bit too short?

5. Favourite perfume:
DKNY Be Delicious

6. Heels or flats?
Depends on where I'm going and the height of the heel. Lately though, I've been loving cute flats, like loafers, pointed-toe ballet flats, and my good old chucks!

7. Do you get good grades?
I'd say my grades are about average, maybe a little bit above average, depending on the subject.

8. Favourite colours?
My all time favourite colour is deffinately pink. It has been since I was little! I'd say my top three at the moment though is- Coral, mint, neon pink (If I could pick one more I'd say yellow!)

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope. Caffiene makes me go mental. 'Nuff said.

10. Do you drink juice?
I tend to drink squash. I prefer juice, but I can't drink it fast enough before it goes out of date.

11. Do you like swimming?
I like going to pools, but I don't tend to do any actual swimming. I tend to just float around and talk to my friends when I'm in a pool. I don't even know if I can swim, I was never very good at it haha.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
That's a crime. Never.

13. Whats your favourite moisturizer?
Well I'm still on the hunt for a moisturizer that suits my skin type. I've tried quite a few, but none seem to work for my skin. Leave me a comment with your favourite!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
I deffinately want to get married and have a family, but I'm not sure when, it's not up to me, it's up to God ☺

15. Do you get mad easily?
No, but I get upset very easily. I'm hardly ever mad though.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No, it's not my thing

17. Any phobias?
Any sharp objects. If you asked me to carry a cooking knife across the kitchen, I'd start hyperventilating.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope, never. It's a horrible habbit. Nails don't taste nice, don't eat them.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
When I was crossing the road, there was an ambulance coming that I could hear, but it wasn't going the direction of the cars on the road I was crossing, so I assumed it was coming down the road behind, which was going that direction, so when I started crossing the road, I realised the ambulance was coming down the road I was crossing (Since it was an ambulance, it was coming down the road in the wrong direction) so I nearly got ran over. Happy days.

20. Do you drink coffee?
No, I'm a total tea drinker. I usually have up to 5 cups of tea each day. Oopsy.


Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you want to see more of these!

Thanks for reading! ☺

 Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment