Saturday 2 June 2012

My Summersentials

Hey style choicers! You may notice I put up a new poll for your summersentials, and I love polls, because anybody can answer them, and I can get a feel of what the people reading my blog are like, so just click 2 buttons and let me know your summersential! I wanted to make this topic to tell you my summersentials. I cheated a bit because I couldn't pick one, so I'm going to include a couple different ones, but they're all included in the poll, so you can read my post and then pick YOUR summersential.

Coloured denim capris-
I love these, they're so cute and summery! I have a pair in mint green and they're absalutely amazing. I'm also looking into buying some in lemon yellow, because I have so much fun pairing them with simple white tops and colourblocking accesories. They're a fun piece to own, and you can't help but have a smile on your face when you're wearing them. I suggest rolling them up once or twice, and pairing them with flip flops, loafers, boat shoes, or ballet flats, along with a loose white tshirt and a necklace or bag in a contrasting colour to the jeans. Mint green looks amazing with hot pink accessories, lemon yellow goes great with purple, pink jeans would go great with neon yellow accesories, and basically, just any colours that you wouldn't expect to go together.
£18 from boohoo.com (Great price!)

A neon crossbody bag-
Neon is very 'in' at the moment, and a cute little bag is the perfect way to add neon to your outfit. The most popular kind is the Rebecca Minkoff bag, but we don't all have that kind of money, so recently, other cheaper brands have been making adorable little neon bags. I haven't been lucky enough to get my hands on one yet, but I'm dying to! They're an amazing piece to own, and I recommend checking out boohoo.com, New Look, H&M, Forever 21, and other cheap shops and online stores!

A pair of summer wedges-
I love my wedges. I could wear them anywhere. To the shop down the road, to a date, to going out with friends, I just love them, and I feel like I can style them in any way I want and they'll still look great! They're so comfortable, and go with practically anything. They're perfect for the summer, and you can find wedges to suit people of all different styles. My wedges are my best shoe purchase of the year so far!
£35 from Dorothy Perkins

Thats all from my summersentials. Hope you enjoyed this post, and remember to let me know YOUR summersential! If you have any other things you'd like to add to the poll, just leave me a comment and I'll ad your summersential to the list.

Thanks for reading! ☺

Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment