Friday 29 June 2012

The look for less: Kate Mara

Hey style choicers! So I was looking around, and I found a picture of Kate Mara wearing the cutest outfit! I new it was expensive, but I knew I'd love to wear an outfit like it, so I'm doing a look for less for you. Usually I do these on my polyvore, so check it out if you want to see more! (Link at the bottom of the post, as usual)

With my outfit, I wanted to achiece her simple sophistication, while keeping the outfit young, and adding prints for a fun touch ☺

Blouse-
Only £8 from Asos.com! (By Vero Moda)

Shorts-
£14.99 from H&M

Blazer-
£25 from boohoo.com

Shoes-
£22 from Dorothy Perkins

Bag-
£30 from Dorothy Perkins (By Fiorelli)

Tell me if you enjoyed this post! These are my favourite fashion posts to write, but I'll only write them if you enjoy them, so make sure you let me know!

Thanks for reading! ☺

Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment