Thursday 12 July 2012

Look for Less: Jennifer Lawrence

Hey style choicers! I've got another look for less for you guys today. I've been really loving these lately, because celebrity style is so original, because they wear outfits that lots of people wouldnt dare wear, but even if we wanted to, we probably couldn't wear these outfits because they're usually pretty expensive! I found an adorable Jennifer Lawrence look that she wore to the Dior show in Paris, and I wanted to give you an idea of how you could re-wear this look!

This look is very 50's to me, with the extravegant flared skater dress, but she's made it more sophisticated with nude heels and a cute white purse. I'm in love with this look!

Dress-
£55 from Miss Selfridge

Shoes-
£38 from Dorothy Perkins

Bag-
£24 Miss Selfridge

Hope you liked this look for less! I loved finding different pieces that were similar to Jennifer's outfit!

Thanks for reading! ☺



Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

Lockerz:
lockerz.com/z/22035584

No comments:

Post a Comment