Saturday 21 July 2012

Outfit Week : Saturday

Hey Style Choicers! I did an outfit week ages ago, and I loved the idea! I had a big success with those posts, so I decided to do another in the summer, to give you inspiration for summery, fun outfits! Saturday is my relaxing day, so I decided to go for a casual, relaxed look.

Dress:
(On sale!) £12.50 from Asos.com (By Asos)


Shoes:
(On sale!) £12.50 from Asos.com (By London Rebel)


Necklace:
(On sale!) £2 from Miss Selfridge


Earrings:
£5 from Dorothy Perkins


If you want to make this outfit even more casual, add some fun but casual arm candy, give yourself the tousled beach waves, and make your makeup natural and summery.

Thanks for reading! ☺



Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

Lockerz:
lockerz.com/z/22035584

No comments:

Post a Comment