Tuesday 24 July 2012

The top 3 at the Teen Choice Awards

Hey Style Choicers! This week, I was planning an outfit week, but then I realised it was the week of the Teen Choice Awards, and I didn't want to pass up having a couple special posts devoted to the fashion of the awards. I loved how versatile the styles were this year! There wasn't just one single trend shown throughout the 'pink' carpet, there were several! I was so excited to share with you guys my top 3 outfits of the evening.

#3- Carly Rae Jepsen
 Carly Rae Jepsen looked absalutely stunning! She combined fun patterns with fashion basics, and created a fun and original look, which I fell in love with the moment I saw it! She did a great job at mixing personal style, trends, and basics, which can sometimes be hard to do!

#2- Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift looked adorable. She had such a simple outfit, which is what made it so beautiful. She just wore a simple nude dress and heels with a lovely little bag, and she made it work more than most people could! And my favourite part of the outfit was the unexpected cutout in the back of the dress. I saw it just from the front and loved it, but I loved it even more once I saw the back of the dress!

#1- Victoria Justice
I've been really loving asymmetric hemline. I've also been loving high neckline AND I've been loving fun patterns. As you'd expect, when I saw this dress, I got so excited! Seriously, I am dying to own that dress now. She looked absalutely gorgeous, I think you'd agree. Victoria Justice really stood out for me!

Who do YOU think looked the best at the teen choice awards? Do you agree with me, or do you have another favourite?

Thanks for reading! ☺

Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

Lockerz:
lockerz.com/z/22035584

1 comment: