Saturday 12 May 2012

How to make studying fun

Hey style choicers! I decided to do something a bit different today. It's exam season, so I thought I'd give you my top tips for how to study, but have fun!

  • Make a song or rap of what you need to remember! This works for me, being a singer, because I can memorize lyrics in a nick of time but I'm terrible at remembering facts, so putting it into a song always helps!

  • Give yourself a visual way to remember the facts. Whether it's a drawing or a mind map, if you're someone who remembers things they see, then this will help you remember things.

  • Record yourself speaking the facts and listen to it while you're on the computer, while you're making a sandwich, while you're brushing your teeth, or while you're... knitting? (Who knows what else you'll be doing. Point is, listen to it throughout the day.) Your mind subconciously remembers the things it hears, so this'll work if you're a good listener!

  • Assosiate a CD for each of your different subjects, to help you focus while you study that subject. Make sure whenever you study that subject, play that CD.

  • Study while you exercise! I know that sounds crazy, but exercising helps you focus, so get on a treadmill, and read through your notes or study guide while you run!


Did this help? Do you have any other tips? Leave me a comment below or send me an email!

Thanks for reading! ☺



My email:
stylechoice101@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. this post has been really helpful to me! I am a college student and sometimes the amount of material overwhelmed me!! Thank youuuuuuuu! :-)
    XO's

    visit: maytessentials.blogspot.com
    make sure to follow me back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete