Saturday 19 May 2012

Outfit of the night: Tough v. Girly

Hey style choicers! I went out last night with a few friends for a couple cokes and some time to relax at my church. I know, totally normal 'friday night out' right? I loved the outfit I picked out though, so I decided I'd show you!
The only piece that's exactly the same on that picture and in my outfit is the skirt, but this is where my outfit was from:
Red tank top - H&M
White high low skirt - Republic
Black leather jacket - Not quite sure, it's pretty old, sorry!
Black ballet flats - New Look
Key charm bracelet - Claires (I know! Usually their jewellery is low quality, but this was in the Alice In Wonderland line and I have a total soft spot for anything Alice In Wonderland, so I HAD to get it!)
Black bead necklace - I'm not sure, mine was a gift, once again, sorry!

Hope you liked this outfit! Would you like more OOTN's? I usually go out every Friday night and I usually like to experiment different outfits, so just let me know if you want me to show you them!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment