Saturday 5 May 2012

Mini (cheap) haul!

Hey style choicers! It's been a while (a whole week! Sorry!) becuase I've been incredibly busy preparing for my show tomorrow. I did find time to do a little bit of shopping in New Look today though, and I only got 3 things, but they were all so cheap that I just HAD to share them with you!

(These things are all from New Look, which only has stores in the UK but ships to other countries from newlook.com)
£6.99
This tank top is a see-through striped drop arm tank top that I found when I was deperately trying to find a cute drop arm tank top that's easy to wear. Most people wear these with basic bandeus, but I'm not the kind of person who feels comfortable wearing a see-through top with a bandeu, I like to feel a little bit more covered up. I'm a bit of a tank top junkie. I have tank tops in so many colours that would look amazing under this, so I thought this would be a great addition to my summer wardrobe by adding a colourful tank top, denim shorts, and sandals.

£2.49
I just said I had lots of colourful tank tops, but apparently, lots is not enough. I bought myself a coral pink tank top, which, trust me, is ALOT brighter in person. I pretty much bought this because it looked so gorgeous underneath the top above. Plus, that is my favourite colour, and I didn't already have a tank top like it, so I went ahead and bought it. It WAS only £2.49.

£16.99
Ok, these shoes are absalutely adorable. I fell in love with them when I went on by BIG shopping spree, but they weren't in my size in the colour I wanted. They don't sell the colour I have anymore, so I couldn't find a picture, but mine are more light brown than orange-tan. They have a pretty low heel (so comfortable!) and yet they still add a good amount of height. Also, they look so adorable on! They're kind of like a cage-sandal wedge. They're pretty cheap for the quality, and to be honest, I just fell in love with them as soon as I saw them.

I'm so happy with my purchases, and I only spend £26 all together! Thats pretty good for a shopoholic.

Thanks for reading!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment