Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know it's not Christmas yet, but I figured I probably wouldn't have time to write you a blog post on Christmas day, so I'm sending you my Christmas wishes on Christmas eve.
Bless you all, I hope everybody has a lovely, safe, and homely Christmas. I've never thought of Christmas as a holiday to just get gifts, it's a holiday to be thankful, to spend time with family, to give happiness to those who don't have much, and most of all, to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I know not everyone are Christians, but I just wanted to remind people of the true meaning of Christmas.
Once again, I send my blessings to everybody this Christmas. I know I haven't had this blog long, and I haven't got many followers at all, but I want to thank everybody for even clicking in the link to this blog. Because of you, I know I will continue this blog unto the new year.

Thank you for all of your support and thank you for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment