Saturday 10 December 2011

What to wear for... The holidays with family

Sorry I haven't been blogging this week, I've been so busy! I'm going to be doing a blog post about what to wear when your seeing the family you haven't seen since last christmas, or just seeing some aunts and uncles.
My main advice is to dress comfortable and conservative while still looking cute. I don't think your Grandma would be impressed if you came in a mini skirt and crop top, and anyways, it's christmas-time, you need to stay warm!
You want to look festive as well as all of the other things I've mentioned. It's pretty hard to look comfortable, conservative, cute and festive all at the same time! I love wearing christmas/tacky/winter sweaters and making them look adorable! There are some great sweaters in topshop! Make sure your sweater is oversized, and pair it with some comfy leggings. Next, add some comfy flats. I like moccasins, loafers, boots, anything you feel comfortable in.



Have a good saturday! Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment