Monday 3 September 2012

Back-2-School: Makeup

Hey style choicers! It's hard to know the right kind of makeup to school. Everything seems either too much or too little, and you get both extremes. I think it's best to lean towards less makeup, but still wear enough to be comfortable. I'm going to show you my makeup look that I think is perfect for school.

  1. Apply concealer to spots and dark under-eye circles.
  2. Apply matte powder to  your nose, forehead and chin.
  3. Suck in your cheeks and apply blush to your cheekbones. (Make sure it's a natural colour)
  4. Add (clear?) mascara and/or brown eyeliner.
 
I know this makeup look is alot more natural than lots of people go for, so obviously lots of people wouldn't want to follow this, but the danger of wearing lots of makeup at a young age is underage wrinkles. Plus, piling on too much makeup results in more spots, so yes, my steps are flexible, but don't wear TOO much makeup at a young age.

This was a short post, but I'll have a longer post up soon about back-2-school supplies.

Thanks for reading! ☺


Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

Lockerz:
lockerz.com/z/22035584

No comments:

Post a Comment