Saturday 29 September 2012

Fall Fashion Haul!

Hey Style Choicers! I know it's been a while, if you hadn't guessed from my last post, I've been in a reallt difficult place emotionally and I wanted to let myself recover before I jumped straight back in, but I promise you guys, from now on, it'll be one or two (and if you're lucky, even more) posts per week. Yesterday, I have to admit, I did a little bit of therapy shopping for the fall time. I didn't tick off all of the items on my list, but I wanted to show you what I did end up getting.

First, we went to New Look, which, in my opinion, is pretty much the best (affordable) store in England. I went in looking for some cute things to wear for the fall and winter and came out with:


Peplum tops are one of the biggest fall trends out there, and I've been seeing them absalutely everywhere. Now I don't just buy things because they're in fashion, but I saw this and thought it was so muted, but so gorgeous. I put it on and it made my waist look to die for! I wore it last night by pairing it with a thin red waist belt, a pair of light wash skinny jeans, some black patent ballet flats, and a hair accessory which will be featured in a little bit. (£16.99)


I love these things. They're so comfortable, and I just wish I had a big blanket made out of this material. I realised I didn't have a good scarf for the winter, so since this wasn't expensive, I bought this. I figured it would look adorable if I'm wearing an outfit made up of white and pastels, just to add some dimension. (£7.99)


 I was lacking a good, comfy pair of slippers, and when I saw these, I absalutely fell in love. They're the cutest little things I've ever seen, and I just could not stop myself from getting them! They're the comfiest little things ever, and ever since I've got them, I haven't wanted to take them off. They make me feel like everything from Poccahontis to a little old lady and I just love them! (£9.99)


I've always loved big hair bows, and when I saw this, I absalutely fell it love with it. It's bigger than you think, and looks so cute it you use it to clip back two small sections of your hair at the back. I felt like mini mouse wearing this yesterday with the outfit I mentioned earlier! (£2.99)


Also, I got a brown donut bun shaper for £2.99 but I figured thats pretty self explanatory. After I finished doing damage in New Look, I took a trip down to H&M to do some MORE damage. I only bought a couple things here, because I didn't want to go absalutely broke.

I went into H&M knowing that (from looking in the H&M magazine) they had gorgeous knitwear. I walked into the store and straight away saw this. Doesn't it just look so cozy? I bought it in a size too big, because I tend to like my jumpers baggy. It took me a long time to decide between the mint green and the coral, but then I ended up going with the mint, because it's quite different for me. The majority of my clothes are pink, but I'm trying to start being a little more adventurous. (£19.99)

This isn't the exact cardigan I got, but I can't find the one I have on the website. (This one is for £24.99.) My cardigan is similar to this, but it's a light cream colour and has big brown wooden buttons. I love big cardigans like this, because they just make your outfit so much warmer. I can just imagine wearing this, drinking hot chocolate, watching Christmas movies... 87 days until Christmas. Anyway, back to the point, it's comfy and I can't wait to wear it in winter! (£19.99)

That's all I got for the moment. Let me know if you want more hauls!

So I might be getting a bunny rabbit pretty soon, and I need to decide on a name! If you have any ideas, leave me a comment or send me an email.

Thanks for reading! ☺

Polyvore:
kaelispage.polyvore.com

Email:
Stylechoice101@gmail.com

Lockerz:
lockerz.com/z/22035584

No comments:

Post a Comment