Saturday 15 September 2012

Dealing with heartbreak

Hey style choicers. I've been quite absent for the past week, and if I'm honest, it's because I've been dealing with a rough break up. Most of us girls have gone through the feeling, and if not, well you're just lucky then. It's a feeling of being unwanted, wondering if you weren't pretty enough, funny enough, sweet enough, whatever it is that makes you feel rough, it's not true. Your mind convinces you that the reason he broke up with you was because you weren't good enough. That's totally the wrong way to think about it, because why else would he go out with you in the first place? You've got to realise that he's just not right for you. It's nothing to do with the way you look or act the majority of the time. It's tough, it really is. I honestly miss my boyfriend like crazy, but it's just life I'm afraid. Heartbreaks are what make finding the right one for you so much better. I recommend not going out and dating anyone under the sun, because this'll only make it worse for you. Every time you go out with someone, you're letting them into your heart. It shouldn't just be for the heck of it. After a break-up, I recommend boy detox. I've started boy detox, which means I'm not going to date anybody for 6 months at the least, and even when I do, I'm going to make sure I trust them with my heart. This hasn't been easy for me to write, because I'm still struggling. I dated the same person for the last 5 months, and I honestly wasn't expecting him to break my heart anytime soon. Never take love for granted.



Thanks for reading, I love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment