- Lots of pens. Usually, black pens are the most useful, so have about three of them. Also, red and green pens can be used for marking your work, so it's good to have one of at least one of those. You never want to be left without a pen to use. This can get you into big trouble, so make sure you've got back-ups!
- A couple pencils. If you're going to be drawing graphs or doing art, you're going to need a few pencils to use. Make sure you always have extra, just in case!
- A rubber (Aka eraser.) This will be helpful so you don't have to call a teacher everytime you need to rub something out. If you have your own, you don't need to borrow other peoples, which will save you a lot of time.
- A sharpener. Make sure you're prepared. If your pencil breaks, and you've lent your back-up to someone else, this is going to come in handy.
- A scientific calculator. Once you're in the higher school years, you're going to need one of these. It's used in both math and science. You're going to need it on tests, and most of the time, they aren't aloud to lend you scientific calculators for tests, so you need to have one with you.
- Highlighters. These are useful if you're doing a book study, a poem study, or anything that needs anylising. I find my highlighters ALWAYS run out halfway through the year and I need to buy more, because I use them so often for the work.
- Ring-binders. Folders are so useful when you've got lots of worksheets that are useful for revising, or if you're doing a project that requires alot of paper. It's easy to use because you just slot the paper into the poly pocket and put it inside the folder. This means that everything is sorted together. You can keep it at home, which would probably be easier, but if you were required to take it to school for marking, it's easy to take to school aswell.
Thanks for reading! ☺