Wednesday 22 February 2012

Review: Salt & Pepper 'Gwen' Sandals

Hey style choicers! I'm thinking about starting to review clothes, accessories and shoes that I've bought recently and so this is my little tester, so tell me what you think!

I ordered these shoes from 4feetshoes.com for £11.95, but right after I ordered them, the price rose to £19.95, not quite sure why though. The shoes are made from faux leather, and the sole looks like wood, but is softer on the feet, and I'm not certain on what it's made for.

Quality:
As the shoes came in the mail today, I'm not sure about how long they'd hold up, but by the looks of it, the shoes are very good quality, and come with an extra heel just in case

Comfort:
When trying the shoes on, they were so comfortable! I expected them not to feel as good as they looked, but the shoes proved me wrong! They were so comfortable when I tried them on and I was pleasantly surprised.

Fitting and style:
The shoes looked amazing when they arrived, and when I tried them on, I was just as happy. The only thing I'd say is that I wish the laces ended a bit further towards the end of the foot, as they do seem to stop right as the toes start, which might not suit your feet perfectly, but they are still great shoes. They have some adorable little details, like 2 small bronze studs at the back, the overlapping triangles up the sides, and the subtle wedge.

Overall:
These shoes are great for the Spring and Summer, and I would deffinately recommend them!
9/10

Link for shoes:
 http://www.4feetshoes.com/s-amp-p-gwen-womens-flat-sandals-white/p2033#tdesc_1

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment