Thursday 16 February 2012

Micro-Haul and Style Spotter

Hey Style choicers! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, I was out all day! I went on a shopping trip! I only bought 2 things, but I also spotted a whole bunch of spring trends!

Micro-Haul:
The first item was a purple lace dress at £15 from H&M. Lace dresses are perfect for the spring and summer. Adding a belt and sandals gives you the perfect look. A lace dress can also be paired with skin coloured tights, a cardigan, and some cute boots for the colder weather.

The other item I bought was a coral pink lace open back shell top for £17 from New Look. It's adorable, and I can just imagine myself wearing it at the summer time with a white tank top, some denim shorts, and gladiators. Lace tops are adorable, and I love the colour!


Style spotter:
For the upcoming season, I've been seeing a whole lot of 'Candy colours.' Basically, coral pinks, turquioses, yellows, and other fun and bold colours like that. I'm glad that this year, the trends are bold and fun, so that every morning, you get a burst of happiness when you get dressed.
I've also been seeing lots of different textures and fabrics. Lace, leather, denim, crochet and chiffon have been turning up all around. It's great to mix some of these textures together for a varied look.
Happy shopping!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment