Monday 13 February 2012

Baking with Style: Chocolate Heaven

Hey style choicers! Today, I'm going to be starting a new segment, called Baking with Style. I didn't want me blog to be limited to fashion and only fashion, because I know some people would like to see a variety of different things! I'm going to be showing you how to make, what I call, 'Chocolate Heaven'

What you need:
A wine glass
Chocolate chip cookies
Mini brownies
Chocolate pudding
Chocolate sauce


Step 1:
Crush some chocolate chip cookies (Probably about 3 per person) and sprinkle in the bottom of the wine glass.

Step 2:
Add 2 or 3 spoonfuls of chocolate pudding on top of the cookie.

Step 3:
Place a couple small brownies on top of the pudding.

Step 4:
Add chocolate sauce on top.

Step 5:
Eat with a spoon and enjoy this quick and easy treat!

Other toppings:
Strawberries
Rasberries
Toffee
Fudge
Whipped cream


Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment