Monday 23 April 2012

15 Weird Questions

Hey style choicers! I decided to do something different today, and since I was thinking of starting a more personal blog, so I wanted you to get a jist of what it would be like. This is a youtube tag but I decided I'd be able to do this myself.

1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?
Well my name is Kaeli, which rhymes with ukelele, so my dad has a habit of calling me Kaeli Ukelele, I know, that's a little weird haha.

2. Whats a weird habit of yours?
I have a habit of waking up really early in the morning, even on weekends. On a Saturday, I'll still wake up at 7:00am. A lot of people call me crazy for this. I call myself an early bird ☺

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I have ALOT of phobias. I have a phobia of sharp objects, I have a phobia of wrists, I have a phobia of blood, and I have a phobia of vanes. I don't have problems with bugs or heights or anything like that, but I do have problems with those things. The weirdest is probably wrists. If someones wrist is showing, I can't look at them.

4. Whats a song you secretly love to blast and belt when you're at home?
I've got to say, I LOVE belting No One Mourns The Wicked from Wicked. I do alot of singing, and I recently found that I was able to hit the big notes in that song, so to be honest, whenever I'm home alone, I have a habit of putting that song on and belting out the big dramatic notes in it.

5. Whats one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate when people are obvious liars. When you know they're not telling the truth, but they're not going to admit it, that really gets on my last nerve. I feel like things would just be easier if they could just tell me the truth.

6. Whats one of your nervous habits?
When I get nervous, I go very hyper. I do alot of performances, and before I go on stage, I tend to have a bit of a hyper-active burst of energy. I go all giggly about things that aren't funny etc. I'm not quite sure why, but I can't help it.

7. What side of the bed to you sleep on?
I can't fall asleep unless up against the wall. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm always right up on the edge of my bed against the wall.

8. Whats your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I had a couple that I got when I was first born, but my favourite out of the ones I got as birth presents is a little white cat soft toy that I called Snowy. I still have her, but she's not quite 'snow' coloured anymore...

9. Whats the drink you always order at starbucks?
I love the peppermint hot chocolate at christmas, but when it's not christmas, I tend to go to cheaper coffee shops and order hot chocolate.

10. Whats the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Drinking lots of water. It's great for you, but I don't like the way water tastes at all. I know it's stupid, but I hate the fact that it just doesn't taste of anything. I do like flavoured water, but I'm seriously bad when it comes to drinking water.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
This is a little bit strange, but I tend to face diagonally, so that I'm facing the corner away from the shower head. There's no real reasoning to that.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can do a back bend, and I can lie on my stomach and touch my feet to my head. I'm a contortionist with 2 moves haha.

13. Whats your favourite comfort food/ food thats bad but you love to eat it anyways?
I've got to say, I'm a big fan of chocolate. I don't know how I'd manage without chocolate.

14. Whats a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I have a habit of saying 'What the flip?!' because I don't swear, so that tends to be my alternative.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
I tend to wear a tshirt with some shorts. I find this pretty comfortable.

I hope you enjoyed this post. It's a little different, but I hope you enjoyed finding out how weird I really am!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment