Tuesday 10 April 2012

Skin care

Hey style choicers! I know this is a fashion blog, but I decided to share with you my skin care routine because it does work for me quite alot.

1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is cleanse my face with Clean & Clear sensitive cleansing lotion. This is a deep cleansing liquid based formula which is refreshing and works a charm. Apply this to your face with with a face pad for easy application.
 
2. Next, I apply my moisturiser. I use the Dove Summer Glow daily face moisteriser. I've found it on some websites online but not on the websites for my local drugstores, so I don't know whether it's just a summer product, but it works really well for keeping my skin hydrated and looking gorgeou throughout the day. I'm quite pale, but I use medium to dark skin, just because that's all that was there, but I find it doesn't make my face look orange at all, it's very very subtle.
3. I try not to apply too much makeup, because I like to let my skin breathe throughout the day, so I tend to stick to just the basics and I try not to cake it on at all.

4. It's always good to eat healthy if you want your skin looking fresh and healthy. Chocolate and sugary foods aren't very good for your skin, but fruit and veg is great.
5. In the shower, I like to use the clean and clear blackhead clearing daily scrub, because I find it's easier to wash off in the shower. It is called daily scrub, but I don't like to use it daily because my skin can be quite sensitive so it can be quite rough on my skin. I usually use it once a week. I don't have blackheads though, but this was just a random scrub I picked up, so I'm looking to replace this soon.
6. I then cleanse my face again before bed using the same cleanser as before. I don't tend to moisterise before bed because I'm always worried of waking up with my face looking oily, but I'm looking into buying a night moisteriser soon.

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment