Wednesday 4 April 2012

You don't need alot to achieve alot

Hey style choicers! Sometimes, as girls, we feel like we need to have lots of clothes etc and lots of money to achieve the dream of becoming something big, but you don't need to be rich and spoiled to be successful! I have one single little box for my whole makeup collection, and one closet to hold pretty much all of my clothes. Thats not alot at all! I'm not particularly well off and yet I still don't knock myself down and tell myself I don't have a chance at doing what I want to do. Some of the most succesful people started with hardly anything! It just shows that it doesn't matter how 'well off' you are, but if you have drive and ambition, you can achieve as much as someone who's grown up in a mansion! Trust me!
Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment