Sunday 1 April 2012

Spring/Summer Dresses

Hey style chociers! I'm back! I know us girls love to wear dresses in the warmer months, and I wanted to give you some tips on styling and some dress recomendations.

How to style a summer dress:
  • For a girly and summery look, add some gladiators, some stacked beachy bracelets, an adorable hair accessory and a cross-body bag
A dress perfect for this look:
 £36 from Asos.com by Paprika
  • For a quirky and daring look, add high-top converse, tie your hair up into a ponytail, and add some trendy bracelets
A dress perfect for this look:
 £22 from Asos.com by Asos
  • For a dressy look, add some cork wedges, a summery clutch, curl your hair, and add a simple necklace
A dress perfect for this look:
 £19.75 from Forever 21

Hope I helped you get an idea on how to style and pick a spring or summer dress! Leave me a comment telling me what you want me to post about tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment