Sunday 22 April 2012

Help to improve this blog! ☺

Hey style choicers! This is just my post to remind you of things which will help to make this blog more enjoyable to read and help you become more involved in this blog. It's not my blog alone, because if nobody read it, I wouldn't keep posting on it!

  • Remember to email in requests! I want to write about things that you want to know about, and I know sometimes you don't like the idea of emailing someone you don't know, but your email address won't be revealed to anybody, and I'll simple write the post in reply. You can email about anything to do with fashion, OR you can email about something more personal. If you don't want my reply to be featured on the blog, just mention that and I'll just reply to the email personally. Our email: stylechoice101@gmail.com
  • I'm thinking of starting a second blog. Do you think this would be a clever idea? I don't want to make a blog for something that you aren't interested in though, so I've created a poll at the right hand side for you to answer what you would like the blog to be about, OR whether you'd rather see me expand this blog with competitions etc. If you DO want me to start a new blog, leave me a comment with any blog name ideas!
  • I'm thinking of starting a new series. Whether it's one that for one week I post something for that series every day, or over a month, I love making new series'. What kind of series would you like to see? It can be fashion, beauty, decor, or anything random. Either send me an email or leave me a comment with what you would like to see!
  • How else would you like to contact me? Sometimes, comments on blogger and an email isn't enough because some people either don't have or don't want to use those 2 things, but I need ideas of how I can get in contact with you guys! If someone could please just email me or leave a comment (if you can) of how you think I should get in contact with you guys, please let me know!



Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment