Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter and background!

Hey Style Choicers! First off, I want to wish you a very happy Easter. Easter is an amazing day from history and I'm so thankful for the cross! I want to send my blessings out to all of the people who don't have the money to celebrate Easter by indulging in chocolate and sweets and presents, who just do nothing or maybe go to a special church service. We take life for granted sometimes, don't we?

What does everyone think about the new colour scheme and background. I created the background (It really wasn't hard though to be honest) and changed the colours to pinks whites and purples instead. Does this look nice? I really wanted to give it a theme that was more appropriate for Spring and Summer rather than using blacks reds and whites, which looked so much like a wintery theme to me! So how do you think it turned out? Leave me a comment please telling me what you think!


Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment