Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hope you understand

You probably think I've really been slacking with this blog, but trust me, I haven't. I've got a stressful and extremely busy week on my hands, and I just haven't had the time to write. After this week finished, I will have a lot more time to be writing you nice long fashion posts, just like the ones that I get good feedback for. I know you might be getting sick of me saying sorry for missing a few days, but trust me, after this, no more skipping days. I promise you I will be a heck of a lot more organised starting on Sunday. What do you want to see me write about? Because sometimes, I'll spend up to two hours on a post and have hardly any people give me feedback, so I want to be posting about things you're interesting in! Let me know!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment