Saturday 14 January 2012

Angel Wings ♥

I said I wouldn't be able to post today, but I thought I'd do a
little outfit of the day before I head out to my friends birthday
celebration, so today, my outfit has to be warm, because it's
freezing today, but I also wanted to incorporate my angel wing
cardigan from punkyfish (Wearing it unbuttoned). I wanted to
really complement the cream, so I added a green tank top
from H&M and some black skinny jeans from Dorothy
Perkins. I paired this outfit with an oversized sparrow and
flower ring from New Look, a pair of pearl earrings (There
were a gift, not sure where they're from, sorry) and an oversized
stone ring which was passed to me from my mom (I couldn't
include this in the set because I couldn't find anything similar).
For shoes, I'm wear black lace up wedge booties from New Look.
Angel Wings ♥

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment