Tuesday 31 January 2012

Celebrity spotter: Emma Roberts in... Asos?!

 Hi style choicers! Sorry about the lack of post yesterday, I literally wasn't home for more than 30 minutes all day! I'm trying a new segment called Celebrity Spotter, where I find pictures of celebrities and post my comments on their outfit, and then show you how to remake it yourself! Tell me what you think!

We found pictures of Emma Roberts wearing Asos and looking stunning!
She looks so cute and yet casual! It proves you don't need to spend £1000! Infact, this blouse she's wearing is on sale for £22.50 at the moment! (Although it's almost out of stock, sorry guys!)

Remaking this outfit:
Printed blouse-
£12 from boohoo.com (Only available in UK and Australia)
£35 from asos.com
Skinny jeans-
£20 from asos.com (By A| Wear)
Lace-up boots-
£30.60 from spartoo.co.uk (by Moony Mood)

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment