Wednesday 25 January 2012

Apoligies and injuries!

Hi choicers! How is everyone? I'm really sorry that I haven't had a fashion blogpost up yesterday or today, but don't worry, it's not for no reason!
Basically, I'd somehow managed to give myself a knee injury, and it's not too too terrible, but it's pretty achey and I've been spending 24/7 sitting on the couch with a propped knee covered in ice. It's not been too great for me. I somehow managed to pry myself off the couch to my laptop to tell you guys this because I didn't want you thinking I was going to stop with the blog posts once a day. I'm sorry if I slack off still for the next couple days because at the hospital, I was told to make sure my knee gets rest from physical activity etc. Sorry guys.

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment