Sunday 15 January 2012

Catwalk styles: Betsey Johnson Spring 2012

I know I've never done any catwalk posts before, because I always figured my audience would have trouble affording the things shown in the catwalk shows, but I figured if people are interested but not interesting in doing the research, I'll do all that for you and try to find some possible replica's (They may not be accurate, but they'd give you the same look.) Tell me what you think in the comments!
I'm going to talk about my 3 favourite Betsey Johnson looks from the new collection.

This first look uses a dramatic blue tinted sparkly dress with masculine blue lace up boots. The statement necklace and slight hint of a black bra underneath makes the outfit young, fun and careless. I love this look, expecially the boots because of the sparkled toe on the boot.
The look for less:
Lipsy sequin dress with mesh top from Asos.com - £37.50
Limited edition lightning bolt earrings from Asos.com - £15.00
Pieces Fuille Bow Fascinator from Asos.com - £18.00
Blue lace up shoe boots from Punkyfish.com - On sale for only £7.00!
(Sorry so much is from Asos, I try to use mostly websites applicable to lots of different countries)


This outfit is stunning. The lime green and hot pink are so unusual together, yet they complement eachother so well. I love how girly and adorable the green dress is, but it looks so fierce with a hint of pink bra peeking out the top and those gorgeous pink lace-ups.
The look for less:
Cross front tulip skirt dress from Asos.com - £40
Basic shoe string vest from New Look - £2.49
Limited edition lightning bolt earrings from Asos.com - £15.00
Block heel platform shoes from New Look - £24.99


I love this look, because it's so young yet so quirky. It isn't mainstream, but it isn't completely unusual to see in the streets, which makes it an ultimate outfit for fashion loving girls. It's hot without showing too much skin. It's fierce and yet still young. This is my favourite outfit in the whole collection.
The look for less:
Motel tshirt in loose lips print from Asos.com - £22.00
Exclusive leggings from Asos.com - £19.50
Limited edition lightning bolt earrings from Asos.com - £15.00
PETRA lace up platform high shoe from Asos.com - £95.00
Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment