Sunday 22 January 2012

Vintage Jewellery

I'm going to be doing a post about vintage jewellery today, because I feel like it's so beautiful. It all has a beauty that you can't replicate in a high street store, or even an expensive designer jewellery company. It's so priceless, even if it was originally only £20 or something. My favourite vintage is vintage that comes from someone you know and love. If you inherit vintage jewellery, don't sell it or save it so you can sell it, pass it down, because it's such a beautiful thing to own. You can wear vintage with anything, but always try to aim the focus at the piece of vintage jewellery you're wearing, instead of just wearing it to complement another piece of clothing.


Sorry this was only a short post, I promise I'll spend more time on a post tomorrow. I put a new poll up if you scroll down the right side, so please send me your vote!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment