Friday 2 March 2012

Outfit of the Day: Leather & Lace

Hey style choicers! I want to say I'm really sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been experiencing some family problems and been extremely busy. I hope you can understand. I'm going out with my friends today and then going back to my friends house for her birthday, so I've planned to wear the purple lace dress I hauled a few weeks ago. Tell me if you like the oufit!

The poll I used to see what your favourite kind of post was is closed now, but I still need your help! Tell me in the comments what your favourite series is on Style Choice because there are some posts that I used when I first started the blog that are closed now, so just leave me a comment below or send me an email telling me what your favourite kind of post is!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment