Tuesday 13 March 2012

Slim for Spring: Exercising

Hey style choicers! I've got another edition of Slim for Spring today! Firstly, I just want to remind you that you shouldn't be starving yourself! Not eating for hardly eating makes your body produce it's own fats which makes you gain weight, so use the method I suggested last SfS post where I said "Replace, not Remove" Which basically means instead of taking out foods, replace them with healthier ones. This post is about doing exercise. I'm one of those people who loves to work out. It's a hobby instead of a neusance for me because as a dancer, I dance twice a week and rehearse at home, aswell as doing my own little workout sessions at home. You don't have to leave the house to exercise though. You also don't need an at home gym. Just put a music channel on the tv which is playing fast songs and spend 30 minutes to 2 hours (Don't work yourself any longer than that) on doing stretches, dancing, heart-raisers, whatever you want. Do this between 1-4 times a week and you should see yourself developing some muscle!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment