Saturday 24 March 2012

Overview of my Saturday (OOTD, movie review, music)

Hey style choicers! Today, I found quite a few things I felt were post worthy, so I decided to do a post-montage basically.

OOTD-
Most of the stuff I wore today was pretty old so I'm using replicas.
I loved this outfit, except for the fact that I stood out against all the dark colours around me!

The Hunger Games-
I went to see The Hunger Games today. It was brilliant! The whole movie was so dramatic and you were captivated the whole time! I really recommend you go see it. I hadn't read the book before I watched the movie, but now I feel compelled to go buy it. Have you watched the movie? If you have, I want to hear what you thought of it too! Leave a comment!


Carly Rae Jepsen-
I'm a very musical person, and recently, I found Carly Rae Jepsen. Now I know lots of people know Call Me Maybe, but I also fell in love with Sour Candy and Tug Of War! I love Carly's quirky voice, because it makes her sound so innocent and it's so adorable! If you like Taylor Swift, you'll probably like Carly Rae Jepson!
What do you think?

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment