Tuesday 6 March 2012

Outfit Week: Tuesday

Hey style choicers! Today is Tuesday, and I think of Tuesdays as a working day, because on Monday, it tends to feel gloomy, but by the end of the week, you feel tired, so Tuesday is the day where I personally feel energized and encouraged to work hard, so I've done a sophisticated but cute outfit suitable for work.

On sale for £27 from Asos.com

£19.75 from Forever 21

£4.90 from Forever 21

So obviously you could add whatever jewellery to this outfit to make it your own, but what I've done is I've taken a conservative and sophisticated looking dress and added bright and fun colours to make it look young and daring, but still suitable for a work environment. For jewellery, it would look great to add a statement gold chain link bracelet and some blue simple studs.

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment