Saturday 17 March 2012

Spring Trends!

Hey style choicers! Quite a while ago, I made a blog post telling you how to wear some spring trends but still stay warm, but in alot of places in the world at the moment, it's actually quite warm at the moment! (discluding where I live. Infact, there's a chance it might snow soon! Bummer, right?!) I'm getting really into the spring trends, and I'm hoping soon I can start wearing them! This year, the spring trends are absalutely amazing! There are some I'm especially in love with! I'm going to show you some of my favourites, and at the end, I'm going to ask you for some fashion advice! I know that's a little bit backwards, but I need help!

Coral:
I am in LOVE with the colour coral. It's so beautiful and everytime I see someone wearing coral, it just makes me smile. It's one of the only colours that suits every single skin tone, and you can't go wrong with it! Coral is an easy colour to wear. Pick one or two coral pieces for your outfit, and then pair them with whites and tans for a light and free spring or summer outfit!
On sale for £65 from Asos (By French Connection)

Floppy hats:
Usually floppy hats are strictly beachwear only, but lately, I've been seeing them all over the place. They're so fun and when you're wearing one, you just feel so happy! They make you feel daring and fun! They can be pretty hard to pull off without looking like you're on your way to the beach, so I suggest pairing your floppy hat with a cute skirt or dress (Maxi dresses look amazing with a floppy hat!), sandals (not flip flops), and some fun accessories for an everyday look.
£8.90 from Forever 21

Peep-toe flats:
I've been LOVING peep-toe flats! They're absalutely adorable! They send off such a cute 50's beach-girl vibe to me, and maybe thats just me, but I've been loving them! They look great with shorts, skirts, and dresses! Peep-toe flats are comfy, stylish, adorable, and perfect for the seasons ahead.
£25 from New Look, or Amazon (By Mel Fresh)



Now I'm dying for some pink or coral peep-toe flats, and there's two I'm deciding between, and I need your help to decide which ones to go for!

Option 1:
£10 from H&M
These ones are more sophisticated, and a little bit cheaper. The colour is a little more subtle than the ones I'm showing you next, and they'd be good to wear for formal and casual events. They're practical and very pretty.

Option 2:
£15 from River Island
These shoes are so fun! They're bright coral and I can imagine myself wearing then with some denim shorts and a fun coral top. These wouldn't be suitable to wear formally, but I could probably get alot of wear out of them throughout the upcoming seasons. They aren't as practically, but they're so cute! I think they'd be good to take with me on holiday this summer. They bring out the fun childish side of me!

So which sandals do you think I should go for? Practical and pretty or fun and quirky? I'm completely stuck! Leave me a comment below, or if you don't have a blogger account, you can comment with some different account options. I also have an email in the side bar, so feel free to email me! And I just want to remind you about the new poll again. There are some pretty exciting ideas there! Happy st patricks day!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment