Saturday 10 March 2012

Outfit Week: Saturday

Hey style choicers! It's Saturday! In my opinion, a Saturday is a fun and relaxing day. You meet up with your friends, hang out with your family, or just keep to yourself and chillout a little! I've tried to find a super comfy and casual yet super cute outfit for today, one that you wish you could wear every single day! I'm using neutrals and calm tones in this outfit.

£25 from Asos.com (By Reverse)
(This top is see-through so you should wear a nude or white tank top/ bandeu underneath.)

£20 from Top Shop


 £8.90 from Forever 21

£30 from Asos.com

I'm in love with this outfit! Betweem the adorable cold shoulder tshirt, to the trendy side panel leggings, to the quirky patterned scarf, to the comfy blue moccasins, it just makes a perfect combination of comfort and style! In my opinion, this is the best outfit of the week so far! I hope you agree ☺

Thanks for reading! ☺

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I appriciate it! As a fellow blog owner, I know how hard it is to gain followers sometimes, so I followed you back :)

      God bless xx

      Delete