Thursday 8 March 2012

Outfit Week: Thursday

Hey style choicers! I'm back into the full swing of outfit week and ready to share my outfit for Thursday! Now I think of Thursday as the tiring day, when you're just so close to the weekend and you've made it through most of the week, but it's just a little bit frustrating because you still have a full days work to get through, so I've used blues and calming colours for Thursday, because loading on a bunch of brights is just going to make you feel insecure when you're tired, but blues help you feel relaxed, which is what you're going for!

£16.75 from Forever 21 (I suggest wearing a nude, black or white tank top underneath this dress)

On sale for £45 from Asos.com (By River Island)

£6.65 from Forever 21

I've picked this outfit to be appropriate for work (Add some skin colours tights and brown blazer) or going out with friends, or ever going on a date!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment