Wednesday 21 March 2012

What's in my shower? + Sorry! ♥

Hey style choicers! I'm going to start off with a post telling you whats in my shower and then at the end I'm going to explain to you why my posting schedule is so mixed up etc.

What's in my shower?
So you probably WEREN'T wondering, but I'm guessing since your still reading that you are slightly interested about what I keep in my shower.

Tresemme naturals shampoo-
I love the shampoo from the tresemme naturals line. The shampoo is organic and has less sulphates, so it's absalutely amazing for your hair! I really recommend this if your hair is long, because using a low or no sulphate shampoo helps prevent split ends

Herbal Essence raspberry and silk conditioner-
This shampoo is designed to prevent split ends and to give your hair protection. It smells beautiful and leaves your hair feeling lovely. The shampoo is designed for people with mid to long hair.

Radox relax shower gel-
This shampoo smells amazing, and helps my skin feel hydrated and smooth. It's amazing cheap and quite easy to get a hold of, and yet, has the quality of a shower gel that costs £10 instead of £1!

Gillette Venus embrace razor
This razor is absalutely brilliant. It's so smooth on the skin, and I've never cut myself with it before. It feels like your not shaving at all, it's so light and I'm so impressed with this razor! I really recommend this.

Clean&Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub
Now I personally don't have too many problems with black heads, but this scrub is great for cleaning dirt, oil, and makeup off your skin, giving your skin a fresh glow after use. I use this in every shower and I feel like it does really help my skin, even though it doesn't have blackheads to clear up. I would recommend this for everyone.



Sorry:
So guys, I know my posts have been pretty scattered at the moment, and that's because I'm ridiculously busy this month. I've been trying my best to write a post, but sometimes posts can take up to an hour, and I just don't have that kind of time being out of the house all day. I promise you that after next week, I'll be back to my normal daily post though, so just bear with the unorganisation for about a week please ♥

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment