Friday 9 March 2012

Outfit Week: Friday

Hiya style choicers! I'm not a big party girl myself, but it's always fun to dress like you're going to have a good time! I love the daring fashion using bright colours and outfits that you'd never wear on any other day, but I'm not a big fan of showing too much skin, so in my opinion, to avoid looking trashy, lay off on the flashy mini skirts. I'm making an outfit using fun colours and styles, but also making them look slightly reserved. Showing too much skin takes away dignity and makes you less ladylike in my opinion. The outfit I'm showing you is pretty similar to the outfit I wore out tonight.

£20 from Miss Selfridge

£10.50 from Forever 21


£10.50 from Forever 21

£150 from Asos.com (By Warehouse)

£20 from Asos.com

(These are the orange smiley face nail wraps, cute right?!)
£6.70 from Asos.com (By Nail Rock)

Hope you liked this outfit as much as I did! It just screams fun without showing too much skin at all! Plus, you look great and keep warm!

Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment